Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thank you note:

I think sending a small “thank you note” to the person who interviewed you is very effective method in many ways. Firstly, They (The client) are interviewing not only you but also 10 other Business Analyst for the same position. You want them to remember you over the other 10 they interviewed that day. The best way is to get their e-mail address after you are done with your interview and send them this short e-mail:


Dear Mr. Last Name:

I wanted to say "Thank You" for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to me about the Business Analyst position with Bank of America’s Internet Service Group. I appreciate your time and consideration in interviewing me for this position.

After speaking with you and the group, I do feel that I would be a perfect candidate for this position, offering the quick learning and adaptability that is needed for a diversified position.

In addition to my enthusiasm for performing well, I would bring the technical and analytical skills necessary to get the job done.

I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you once the final decisions are made regarding this position.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime if further information is needed. My cell phone number is (415) 555-1234

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Malik Prabu
Business Analyst
(415) 555-1234

No comments: